In order to protect the health and safety of our patrons and our staff, we want to let you know about some of the COVID-19 preventive measures we’ve taken:
- We offer both indoor and outdoor safely distanced seating options, which you may request when booking your reservation.
- We are adhering to recommended guidelines for social distancing by maintaining six feet of distance between each seated table, at minimum.
- We have installed patented technology, self-cleaning air purifiers in our HVAC units. They are duct mounted commercial air cleaners that kill pathogens like mold, bacteria and viruses without ozone, mercury or other harmful byproducts.
- All staff wear masks at all times, both in the kitchen and in the dining room. Our kitchen employees also wear gloves while handling food, and dining room employees wear gloves where appropriate.
- We have instituted mandatory hand washing and hand sanitizing intervals to ensure your safety. We will also have installed hand sanitizing stations available throughout the restaurant for the convenience of both the staff and patrons.
- All areas that are high touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly by designated members of our team. We also clean and sanitize all surfaces between seatings. Please allow us the time to safely set up your table if you are waiting to be seated.
- We take the temperature of each staff member to ensure that they do not have signs of a fever before beginning their work day.
- We require all patrons to wear masks upon arrival and when moving about the restaurant. When seated, we offer a waxed paper sleeve to stow your mask while you dine.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- As an extra safety measure, we do not allow any outside food or beverages to be brought into the restaurant at this time.
- Our dinner menus are printed for one time use only and utensils are pre-rolled into napkins for your protection. The wine list is readily available online. If you prefer a hard copy, we can provide one for you by request.
- Because we are continuing to limit seating, we space out reservations to accommodate all guests. All reservations have a reasonable time frame for dining, which is communicated in our online booking system. We ask that you be mindful of our capacity limitations, and honor your designated times so that we have an opportunity to safely reset the area for the next guest.
- Per our parking agreement with the City of Atlanta, we continue to offer complimentary valet service. Our valet service offers two options upon your arrival: 1. valet attendants can park your car for you or 2. they can direct you to park your own vehicle in a designated spot. Please note: Our valet team wears masks and sanitizes your vehicle should they park it for you.
- We offer curbside pickup for takeout orders during regular business hours. We have both a la carte and pre-fixe family meal options, which change frequently. You may call us at 678.733.8550 to process your order over the phone or go online and schedule your pickup.
- We closely monitor any changes to guidelines from health organizations, or mandates from the state and local government.